The CM100LTE connects to your compatible BlackVue DR750X and DR900X Series dashcams to provide easy 4G LTE connectivity. The CM100LTE is provided with a Vodaphone Nano SIM card. You can use other Nano SIM cards. The CM100LTE connects via the Micro USB port on your dashcam. Your BlackVue powers the module and automatically accesses the Cloud when the module is plugged in. The Module comes with a Vodaphone Nano SIM in the UK. It can provide 40GB of data at a cost of £4 per month.
CM100LTE Connectivity Module
The Connectivity Module (CM100LTE) which is powered by the dashcam, provides 4G LTE connectivity for your dashcam. This allows you to connect your dashcam to the BlackVue Cloud and receive notifications to your phone when your parked car gets hit. It also lets you remotely see what your dashcam sees in real time. As it is powered directly by the dashcam, you do not need have to worry about the CM100LTE running out of power as you might with a self-powered route.
Blackvue Over the Cloud
- Connect to your BlackVue anytime, from anywhere in the world with BlackVue Over the Cloud.
- Enjoy remote Live View and Push Notifications to your phone
- Back up important videos to the Cloud remotely
- Play and download videos from your dashcam’s memory or the Cloud from anywhere
- Enjoy Two-way Voice Communication with the driver from the app through the camera’s integrated speaker and microphone