The DR590W 1CH is a Wi Fi connected front facing camera with full HD 1920 X 1080 featuring the Sony STARVIS CMOS image sensor. The STARVIS imaging sensor provides improved clarity under low light conditions.
The Blackvue DR590W-1CH is a reliable and ideal single channel dash cam for motorists who want to record driving scenes from the front windscreen. The main camera, mounted on the front windscreen, captures the entire road ahead. It can provide irrefutable proof in the unfortunate event of an accident, and can provide protection of your valuable property whilst parked and provide a record of scenic drives.
The SONY STARVIS Difference
DR590W-1CH allows you to check the most accurate videos through
- Front Full HD (1920×1080)@ 60fps and 30fps
- Sony STARVIS CMOS Image Sensor
- For those who want even more brightness in dark environments, the DR590W-1CH features Enhanced Night Vision. When activated, it boosts the ISO sensitivity in low light. It can be set to On, Off, or Parking Mode Only.
Full HD 60FPS Wi-Fi Dash Cam
The DR590W-1CH records Full HD 1080p videos of your drives at 60 frames per second, in a 139-degree wide view angle. With the Sony STARVIS imaging sensor, you get awesome image clarity day and night.
High Frame Rate For Extra Fluidity
The DR590W-1CH records extra fluid videos at 60 frames per second, keeping all details sharp even in fast action. With 60fps, motion blur is much reduced compared to 30fps. That means your BlackVue can better capture details–like license plates–even in fast-moving objects.
Extreme Mode: when image quality matters more than recording time, turn on Extreme Mode to maximize bitrate for an increase in fidelity.
Built-in Wi-Fi and Built-in GPS
Connect to your dashcam with the BlackVue App to modify settings, and check the camera’s view to adjust its angle or transfer files to your mobile device.
Parking Mode Monitoring
Motion and Impact Detection in Parking Mode detects both and only writes data to the memory card when something happens either when motion or impact are sensed. This means there is less chance of important files being overwritten during long parking sessions and extends the lifespan of the memory card.
To utilise the Parking Mode functions, you will require a Power Magic Pro or Power Magic EZ or a Battery Pack to keep the camera active whilst parked.
Optimised File Management System
- The Adaptive Format-Free File Management System improves recording stability and reduces the need for Micro SD Card formatting.
- The DR590W 1 Channel will support up to Micro SD Cards up to 256GB
Optional GPS Module
Records vehicle speed and location for playback in the Blackvue App or on the Blackvue
User-Friendly Interface System
- Voice guidance and LED show operation status of Dashcam
- Voice on/off function protects your privacy
- Precisely adjust shooting angle with 360° rotation of body
- Whilst driving, your BlackVue detects impacts and sudden changes in speed. Whilst parked, it also detects movements in front of the vehicle
- Videos files are marked accordingly so that you can easily find the relevant ones in the BlackVue Viewer for Windows and Mac OS or the BlackVue App for Android and iOS.
3 Recording Modes (Normal, Event and Parking Mode)
Normal, Event and Parking Mode are activated through built-in G-sensor. The Power Magic Pro, Power Magic EZ or Ultra Battery Pack will be needed if you want to utilise Parking Mode
- All black colour body blends into any vehicle and is ideal for surveillance from unpredictable moments
- Easily detachable mounting bracket
- The front and rear camera are connected via an analog cable
Blackvue Viewer (PC or MAC) and APP (iOS or Android)
- Watch front and rear side of recorded videos, check speed and location, trace route of vehicles on Google Maps on a Windows based PC or MAC
- With the BlackVue App, connect to your BlackVue in Wi-Fi to access files and check real-time Live View for easy setup and positioning of your dashcam. In case of an accident, download the video proof on to your mobile immediately.
When you remove the SD Card and plug it into the PC or an Apple Mac you can simply analyse how the accident or incident occurred with the Blackvue software. This software will allow you to review the event, collecting vital information about your speed and location. A built in Google Map will show you the journey on the road whilst in playback and will allow you to find your exact location. In the SD Card Viewer mode, you can change your BlackVue settings (settings will be applied after reinserting the microSD card in the dashcam). You can also browse your videos easily thanks to filters for Normal, Manual, Event and Parking Mode recordings. Finally, the SD Card Viewer lets you format the microSD card, which is recommended prior to copying new firmware to the microSD card