The DR750S 2CH is cloud enabled and allows the user to use the range of cloud services available. The front and interior infrared cameras are full HD 1920 X 108. The front camera features the Sony STARVIS CMOS image sensor. The front camera can record at 60 frames per second whilst the interior camera records at 30 frames per second. The STARVIS imaging sensor provides improved clarity under low light conditions. The internal IR camera has been specifically designed for taxis to give peace of mind night or day for drivers.
The Blackvue DR750S-2CH IR is a reliable and ideal dual channel dash cam for taxi drivers and chauffeurs who want to record driving scenes from both the front and inside the vehicle. The main camera, mounted on the front windscreen, captures the entire road ahead, whilst the internal camera, records what is behind you in the vehicle. It can provide irrefutable proof in the unfortunate event of an accident, and can provide protection of your valuable property whilst parked and provide a record of rowdy behaviour inside the vehicle.
The SONY STARVIS Difference
DR750S-2CH IR allows you to check the most accurate videos through
- Front Full HD (1920×1080)@60fps or 30fps
- Interior Infrared Full HD (1920×1080)@30fps
- Sony STARVIS CMOS Image Sensor
- For those who want even more brightness in dark environments, the DR750S-2CH IR features Enhanced Night Vision. When activated, it boosts the ISO sensitivity in low light. It can be set to On, Off, or Parking Mode Only.
High Frame Rate
The front-facing camera records videos at 60 frames per second, keeping all details sharp even in fast action. With 60fps, motion blur is much reduced compared to 30fps. That means your BlackVue can better capture details–like license plates–even in fast-moving objects.
Infrared Interior Camera
The camera’s spectacular clarity even in pitch black lighting conditions with its wide 145-degree view angle, covers most of your vehicle’s interior giving peace of mind to taxi and chauffeur drivers.
Intelligent Parking Mode Monitoring
Motion and Impact Detection in Parking Mode detects both and only writes data to the memory card when something happens either when motion or impact are sensed. This means there is less chance of important files being overwritten during long parking sessions and extends the lifespan of the memory card.
In Time Lapse and Buffered Events Mode the camera continuously records at one frame per second whilst parked.
In either mode, when you return to your vehicle voice notifications alert you if an event occurred. This enables you to review recordings immediately. To utilise the Parking Mode functions, you will require a Power Magic Pro or Power Magic EZ or a Battery Pack to keep the camera active whilst parked.
Optimised File Management System
- The Adaptive Format-Free File Management System improves recording stability and reduces the need for Micro SD Card formatting.
- Event File Overwrite Protection prevents the overwriting of up to 50 event files. You can choose to allow new event files to overwrite past event files, thus keeping the latest 50.
- The DR750S 2 Channel IR will support up to Micro SD Cards up to 128GB
Built-in Wi-Fi and Built-in GPS
The Wi-Fi lets you check live view, playback videos, upload to the Cloud with a Wi Fi / 4G connection and back up files through the built-in Wi-Fi in conjunction with the Blackvue App.
Records vehicle speed and location for playback in Blackvue App or on the Blackvue Viewer.
User-Friendly Interface System
- Voice guidance and LED show operation status of Dashcam
- Voice on/off function protects your privacy
- Precisely adjust shooting angle with 360° rotation of body
- Whilst driving, your BlackVue detects impacts and sudden changes in speed. Whilst parked, it also detects movements in front or behind the vehicle
- Videos files are marked accordingly so that you can easily find the relevant ones in the BlackVue Viewer for Windows and Mac OS or the BlackVue App for Android and iOS.
3 Recording Modes (Normal, Event and Parking Mode)
Normal, Event and Parking Mode are activated through built-in G-sensor. The Power Magic Pro, Power Magic EZ or Ultra Battery Pack will be needed if you want to utilise Parking Mode.
- All black colour body blends into any vehicle and is ideal for surveillance from unpredictable moments
- Easily detachable mounting bracket
- The front and rear camera are connected via a single screened coaxial cable thereby minimising signal noise eliminating any potential DAB interference
Blackvue Viewer (PC or MAC) and APP (iOS or Android)
- Watch front and rear side of recorded videos, check speed and location, trace route of vehicles on Google Maps on a Windows based PC or MAC
- The Blackvue App for Android, and iOS allows users to play live or recorded Blackvue videos via a smartphone or tablet PC via Wi-Fi connection.
- The Wi-Fi connection also enables you to access and transfer videos easily to your smartphone or tablet device without having to remove the micro-SD card.
When you remove the SD Card and plug it into the PC or an Apple Mac you can simply analyse how the accident or incident occurred with the Blackvue software. This software will allow you to review the event, collecting vital information about your speed and location. A built in Google Map will show you the journey on the road whilst in playback and will allow you to find your exact location. In the SD Card Viewer mode, you can change your BlackVue settings (settings will be applied after reinserting the microSD card in the dashcam). You can also browse your videos easily thanks to filters for Normal, Manual, Event and Parking Mode recordings. Finally, the SD Card Viewer lets you format the microSD card, which is recommended prior to copying new firmware to the microSD card.
Blackvue Over the Cloud
- Connect to your BlackVue anytime, from anywhere in the world with BlackVue Over the Cloud.
- Enjoy remote Live View and Push Notifications to your phone
- Back up important videos to the Cloud remotely
- Play and download videos from your dashcam’s memory or the Cloud from anywhere
- Enjoy Two-way Voice Communication with the driver from the app through the camera’s integrated speaker and microphone