The DR750-2CH LTE is cloud enabled and allows the user to use the range of cloud services available. One of the key features of the DR750-2CH LTE is the integrated 4G LTE connectivity. This allows you to monitor your vehicle from anywhere in the world in
real time. You can insert your own SIM card. The camera has been tested with SIM Cards from EE, Vodafone, Three and O2. The camera is full HD 1920 X 1080 and features the Sony STARVIS CMOS image sensor. The camera can record at 60 frames per second. The STARVIS imaging sensor provides improved clarity under low light conditions.
The Blackvue DR750-2CH LTE is a reliable and ideal dual channel dash cam for motorists who simply want to record driving scenes from the front. The main camera, mounted on the front windscreen, captures the entire road ahead. It can provide irrefutable proof in the unfortunate event of an accident and can provide protection of your valuable property whilst parked and provide a record of scenic drives.
Built-in 4G LTE Connectivity
The built-in SIM card reader allows the user to insert a SIM card of their choosing. The camera hase been fully tested in the UK with cards from EE, Vodafone, Three and O2. This fully integrated approach removes the need for users to source a separate 4G / Wi Fi Dongle
Intelligent Parking Mode Monitoring
Motion and Impact Detection in Parking Mode detects both and only writes data to the memory card when something happens either when motion or impact are sensed. This means there is less chance of important files being overwritten during long parking sessions and extends the lifespan of the memory card.
In Time Lapse and Buffered Events Mode the camera continuously records at one frame per second whilst parked.
In either mode, when you return to your vehicle voice notifications alert you if an event occurred. This enables you to review recordings immediately. To utilise the Parking Mode functions, you will require a Power Magic Pro or a Battery Pack to keep the camera active whilst parked.
Optimised File Management System
- The Adaptive Format-Free File Management System improves recording stability and reduces the need for Micro SD Card formatting.
- Event File Overwrite Protection prevents the overwriting of up to 50 event files. You can choose to allow new event files to overwrite past event files, thus keeping the latest 50.
- The DR750 2 Channel LTE will support up to Micro SD Cards up to 256GB
Built-in Wi-Fi and Built-in GPS
The Wi-Fi lets you check live view, playback videos, upload to the Cloud with a Wi Fi / 4G connection and back up files through the built-in Wi-Fi in conjunction with the Blackvue App.
Records vehicle speed and location for playback in Blackvue App or on the Blackvue Viewer.
User-Friendly Interface System
- Voice guidance and LED show operation status of Dashcam
- Voice on/off function protects your privacy
- Precisely adjust shooting angle with 360° rotation of body
- Whilst driving, your BlackVue detects impacts and sudden changes in speed. Whilst parked, it also detects movements in front or behind the vehicle
- Videos files are marked accordingly so that you can easily find the relevant ones in the BlackVue Viewer for Windows and Mac OS or the BlackVue App for Android and iOS.
3 Recording Modes (Normal, Event and Parking Mode)
Normal, Event and Parking Mode are activated through built-in G-sensor. The Power Magic Pro, or Ultra Battery Pack will be needed if you want to utilise Parking Mode.
- All black colour body blends into any vehicle and is ideal for surveillance from unpredictable moments
- Easily detachable mounting bracket
- The front and rear camera are connected via a single screened coaxial cable thereby minimising signal noise eliminating any potential DAB interference
Blackvue Viewer (PC or MAC) and APP (iOS or Android)
- Watch front and rear side of recorded videos, check speed and location, trace route of vehicles on Google Maps on a Windows based PC or MAC
- The Blackvue App for Android, and iOS allows users to play live or recorded Blackvue videos via a smartphone or tablet PC via Wi-Fi connection.
- The Wi-Fi connection also enables you to access and transfer videos easily to your smartphone or tablet device without having to remove the micro-SD card.
When you remove the SD Card and plug it into the PC or an Apple Mac you can simply analyse how the accident or incident occurred with the Blackvue software. This software will allow you to review the event, collecting vital information about your speed and location. A built in Google Map will show you the journey on the road whilst in playback and will allow you to find your exact location. In the SD Card Viewer mode, you can change your BlackVue settings (settings will be applied after reinserting the microSD card in the dashcam). You can also browse your videos easily thanks to filters for Normal, Manual, Event and Parking Mode recordings. Finally, the SD Card Viewer lets you format the microSD card, which is recommended prior to copying new firmware to the microSD card.
Blackvue Over the Cloud
- Connect to your BlackVue anytime, from anywhere in the world with BlackVue Over the Cloud.
- Enjoy remote Live View and Push Notifications to your phone
- Back up important videos to the Cloud remotely
- Play and download videos from your dashcam’s memory or the Cloud from anywhere
- Enjoy Two-way Voice Communication with the driver from the app through the camera’s integrated speaker and microphone
This optional addition should be considered if you want the BlackVue to continue to operate when the vehicle is turned off. This is a secondary battery and does not affect the performance of your vehicle battery in any way. This product can be self installed to the cigar lighter socket or hard wired into the fuse box. If the latter we would recommend that it is fitted by a professional auto electrician.
Simple or Hard Wired Installation
- For a simple installation just plug the battery into the cigarette lighter socket of your vehicle.
Charging current: 5A – Charging time: approx. 80 minutes
- For a hard wired installation connect the battery to the fuse panel.
Charging current: 9A – Charging time: approx. 40 minutes
Compatible with 12V ONLY Vehicles
Neo 6 supports 12V electrical systems only.
Battery Manager App
- The Battery App for both iOS and Android based devices connects your mobile device with the battery via a Bluetooth link.
- When charging, the app displays charge percentage, charging voltage and expected remaining time until full charge.
- When ignition is turned off, the app informs you of the expected Parking Mode time remaining until depletion, based on the dashcam’s power consumption.
Battery Expansion Capability
- You can connect an Expansion Battery to the Power Magic Ultra Battery to more than double your capacity and Parking Mode time
- The Expansion Battery (B-124E) can store up to 6600mAh of power, so 10% more power than the Ultra Battery
- Multiple Expansion Battery units can be connected in sequence to provide even larger capacity
With our professional installation team of expert fully qualified auto electricians, our engineers will make sure you and your vehicle receive the right care and attention to detail with no unsightly wires or holes in the interior, looking as good as new. To reiterate all cables are concealed. We will ensure that you are 100% happy with your camera system on completion. As soon as the installation has been ordered, we will arrange for the engineer to install at a location and time to suit you.
We can install your system at any location convenient to you anywhere in the UK. The process is as follows:
- Place your order.
- We will contact you to get more details such as car make, model and registration and confirm where you would like the installation to take place.
- We will ship the cameras directly to you.
- We will then contact you directly to arrange a convenient date and time to suit you.
- We aim to install your camera system as quickly as possible after ordering. However, this is dependent on both customer vehicle and installation engineer availability.