This optional addition should be considered if you want your BlackVue to continue to operate when the vehicle is turned off. This is a secondary battery and does not affect the performance of your vehicle battery in any way. This product can be self-installed to the cigar lighter socket or hard wired into the fuse box. If the latter, we would recommend that it is fitted by a professional auto electrician.
Simple or Hard Wired Installation
- For a simple installation just plug the battery into the cigarette lighter socket of your vehicle.
Charging current: 5A – Charging time: approx. 80 minutes
- For a hard wired installation connect the battery to the fuse panel.
Charging current: 9A – Charging time: approx. 40 minutes
Compatible with 12V Vehicles
Neo Battery Manager App
- The Neo Battery App for both iOS and Android based devices connects your mobile device with the battery via a Bluetooth link
- When charging, the app displays charge percentage, charging voltage and expected remaining time until full charge
- When ignition is turned off, the app informs you of the expected Parking Mode time remaining until depletion, based on the dashcam’s power consumption
Battery Expansion Capability
- You can connect an Expansion Battery to the Neo6 to more than double your capacity and Parking Mode time
- The Cellink EXT7 can store up to 6600mAh of power, so 10% more power than the Neo6 Battery
- Up to 5 Expansion Battery units can be connected in sequence to provide even larger capacity