This optional addition should be considered if you want the BlackVue to continue to operate when the vehicle is turned off. This is a secondary battery and does not affect the performance of your vehicle battery in any way. This product can be self installed to the cigar lighter socket or hard wired into the fuse box. If the latter we would recommend that it is fitted by a professional auto electrician.
Simple or Hard Wired Installation
- For a simple installation just plug the battery into the cigarette lighter socket of your vehicle.
Charging current: 5A – Charging time: approx. 80 minutes
- For a hard wired installation connect the battery to the fuse panel.
Charging current: 9A – Charging time: approx. 40 minutes
Compatible with 12V and 24V Vehicles
Power Magic Ultra Battery (B-124X) supports both 12V and 24V electrical systems
With its USB power output, you can charge any accessory, such as a phone or a Wi-Fi hotspot to keep your Cloud based dashcam connected whilst in Parking Mode.
Blackvue Battery Manager App
- The Blackvue Battery App for both iOS and Android based devices connects your mobile device with the battery via a Bluetooth link
- When charging, the app displays charge percentage, charging voltage and expected remaining time until full charge
- When ignition is turned off, the app informs you of the expected Parking Mode time remaining until depletion, based on the dashcam’s power consumption
Battery Expansion Capability
- You can connect an Expansion Battery to the Power Magic Ultra Battery to more than double your capacity and Parking Mode time
- The Expansion Battery (B-124E) can store up to 6600mAh of power, so 10% more power than the Ultra Battery
- Multiple Expansion Battery units can be connected in sequence to provide even larger capacity